WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We are seeking a driven, dynamic, and creative Communications Director (CD) to promote Tresata’s mission – using data to Enrich Life – and the value we provide to our clients, prospects, team, and the general public through consistent messaging & strategy. As a megaphone for the company, you will develop, execute, and oversee communications programs – both internally & externally – to ensure that we are effectively telling our story.
As the Tresata CD, your role is to work with leaders across the organization to identify, define, and produce messaging based on key strategic priorities of the organization. You will also work with leaders to develop and promote their related thought leadership platforms, as well as establish strong relationships with local, national and international media, business, tech and trade partners that will amplify Tresata’s brand worldwide.
As a Communications Director at Tresata, you’ll get to showcase your expertise in using different modes of communication to get people excited and engaged in our brand and ultimately become a part of our story. More specifically, you’ll get to:
- Lead all strategic communications efforts across all markets and geographies
- Develop and ensure alignment of efforts to support near-term opportunities and long-term growth strategies that expand the organization’s market share
- Work closely with the CMO and head of content strategy to define and evolve distribution strategies across media, owned channels, public relations and events
- Develop and execute dynamic press and earned media strategies to support growing the Company’s reputation, including management of the contracted public relations firm to support the broader PR efforts of the Company
- Develop / coordinate written press materials – releases, talking points, story pitches – and manage approval process with internal stakeholders, clients, and partners.
- Assist in copywriting for multiple communications pieces and storyboarding and script development for brand assets
- Capture successes and metrics from across Tresata implementations and translate them into compelling stories and case studies
- Develop and coordinate social media efforts across platforms, including assisting with developing strategies and executing on a detailed plan and schedule, and aligning them with the needs of the Company
- Create an event calendar and identify relevant speaking opportunities to grow the visibility of Tresata’s brand
- Ensure brand compliance in all marketing materials and communications for the Company
WHAT SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 5-8 years of related experience; Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field, MBA preferred
- Multiple years of experience in enterprise saas/tech industry experience in marketing roles
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; prior experience with hosting webinars is a plus
- Strong knowledge of social media tools and ability to utilize them for communications and branding
- Ability to edit written and audio content; familiarity with podcast production preferred
- Extreme attention to detail with respect to writing accuracy, grammatical correctness, etc. and no tolerance for errors
- Very strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and communicate statuses with stakeholders
- Experience in developing and executing stakeholder communication plans
- Strong understanding of branding principles and ability to execute brand-building strategies
MORE TO KNOW
- Working From: Charlotte, NC
- Travel Required: Moderate
- Manager of Others: Yes
- Physical Requirements: Prolonged sitting/standing and computer use
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
WHY WORK AT TRESATA?
Tresata is a fast-growing developer of AI-powered software systems used for data analysis at absolute scale. Our Company has been built by a passionate, hungry, hard-working team of brilliant minds, innovators, and life-long learners. We actively invest in our people, their ideas and their potential, and fundamentally believe that our differences strengthen us. Our mission – to ENRICH LIFE – unifies us as a team & summarizes the lens through which we evaluate the use cases we go after and the companies with whom we partner.
- Who you will work with…. Those hell-bent on solving audacious problems, as well as industry leaders (including C-suite executives) both within and outside the company.
- What will you get to do…. Redefine what’s possible by building bigger, bolder, & brighter solutions with cutting edge technology – the World has problems, and we create solutions to build a better future.
- Where will your career go…. For us, career paths can be nonlinear too (think more of a jungle gym than a ladder) You can specialize or chart a path that you create. We believe in rapid career advancement for those hungry enough to step up to the challenge & bold enough to continuously embrace new opportunities.
If you give back more than you give in…if you live to crack the hardest codes…then Tresata is for you.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.