WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Do you have experience supporting a CEO directly?
Do you have experience managing an office or similar environment?
If not, we appreciate your interest but this job is not for you. If you’ve done both, read on!
An Executive Administrative Assistant (“EAA”) provides support for the CEO and oversees operational tasks for the company. The EAA is responsible for delivering timely, proactive support while maintaining the strictest privacy and confidentiality as they work to make the CEO and the company more productive.
As a Tresata EAA, you will serve as both an extension of the CEO and an operations manager, enabling the CEO and other Tresata employees to focus their efforts where it matters most. Primary duties include:
- Prioritize and manage complex calendars, arrange international travel, and support the administrative needs for the CEO (including email, memos, documents, reports, presentations and other items as desired).
- Manage day-to-day functions of Tresata’s Charlotte office, from inventory and employee/visitor security to the monthly cleaning service and daily mail pickup.
- Provide support with ad hoc projects, events, and other requests.
A successful EAA has a keen attention to detail and the ability to anticipate needs and autonomously navigate a dynamic workplace. This role requires a high level of professionalism, flexibility and confidentiality. The model candidate learns new technologies quickly and has experience working remotely and across time zones. This role is ideal for someone eager to contribute to the success of the company by providing our top leader with the assistance they need in order to be efficient and effective.
ESSENTIALS FOR THE ROLE
- 6+ years experience supporting a CEO directly
- 6+ years of experience managing an office or similar environment
- Superb verbal and written communication skills; able to interact effectively with executives and stakeholders at all levels
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to balance competing priorities
- Experience working on global teams
MORE TO KNOW
- Working From: Charlotte, NC
- Travel: Yes, as required
- Manager of Others: No
- Physical Requirements: Prolonged sitting/standing and computer use
WHY WORK AT TRESATA?
We’re a fast-growing intelligence software company and one of the few in the world using machine learning and data to solve some of the most audacious of human challenges. We are a hungry, hard-working team of brilliant minds, innovators, and life-long learners.
We provide an entrepreneurial atmosphere that celebrates boldness of thought and tenacity of spirit, that rewards true skill, and is focused on building exceptional products for our customers.
We actively invest in our people, their ideas, and their potential. We fundamentally believe that our differences strengthen us and our mission – to Enrich Life – unifies us as a team.
Tresata is the kind of company that makes you look twice. If you give back more than you give in…if you live to crack the hardest codes…if you believe in data lies the power to enrich life…then Tresata is for you.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.