WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
A Human Resources Generalist (“HRG I”) is responsible for overseeing the full employee life cycle at Tresata including, onboarding and offboarding.
As a Tresata HRG I, your responsibilities include, providing support to the Director, Human Resources to implement and administer employee policies; including ways to improve them, conducting interviews, acting as the primary contact to employees regarding policy interpretation and employee benefits, periodically auditing our HCM system to ensure data integrity, facilitating new hire orientation and providing support to Tresata’s global hiring teams. Ongoing employee engagement will be embedded into the fabric of this role to drive the global Tresata culture across all entities.
Additional responsibilities include, organizing training materials within Tresata’s learning platform, creating and distributing internal communications, updating org charts and job descriptions and working with and on cross-functional teams. An HRG I also helps promote global hiring opportunities at Tresata, through online platforms, social media, and other innovative channels.
Success in this role requires the ability to thrive in an intense, fast-paced, organization, the capacity to pivot rapidly and enthusiastically, and a passion for data insights and Tresata’s vision to enrich life. The strongest candidates will have a working knowledge of and experience with employment laws including EEO, FLSA, ADA, FMLA, HIPAA, OSHA and other local, state and federal laws applicable in the workplace.
WHAT SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Communication or related field
- 1+ years of previous human resources experience in a fast-paced organization
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- Able to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Highly organized and resourceful with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage competing priorities and multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously
- Intermediate-Expert user experience in HCM software, iOS and G-Suite
MORE TO KNOW
- Working From: Charlotte, NC; Bengaluru, India
- Travel: As Needed
- Manager of Others: No
- Physical Requirements: Prolonged sitting/standing and computer use + Able to lift/carry up to 25 lbs
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
WHY WORK AT TRESATA?
We’re a fast-growing intelligence software company and one of the few in the world using machine learning and data to solve some of the most audacious of human challenges. We are a hungry, hard-working team of brilliant minds, innovators, and life-long learners.
We provide an entrepreneurial atmosphere that celebrates boldness of thought and tenacity of spirit, that rewards true skill, and is focused on building exceptional products for our customers.
We actively invest in our people, their ideas, and their potential. We fundamentally believe that our differences strengthen us and our mission – to Enrich Life – unifies us as a team.
Tresata is the kind of company that makes you look twice. If you give back more than you give in…if you live to crack the hardest codes…if you believe in data lies the power to enrich life…then Tresata is for you.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.