WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
As a Tresata Lead SDET (Software Development/Design Engineer in Test), you will interpret user needs, advocate their feedback and ensure that everything from early-stage designs to final products adhere to strict usability standards that are unique in the market, representing the innovation and uniqueness of our intelligence software. The Lead SDET will interact directly with the Software Engineering, Product and the Delivery team, in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities will center around software development and testing. You will need to ensure the robustness of our products before they can be distributed to internal and external stakeholders. You will need to carry out functional integration testing between Tresata’s applications and products and perform end-to-end testing of automation processes.
Success in this role requires a strong eye for software design, visual themes, consistency and quality to ensure that the products that Tresata develops and implements are stable and resilient exceeding the benchmark standards. The Lead SDET should be driven to research, learn, and translate complex tasks into user friendly experiences.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Guide and coach team of SDET professionals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on various product, client or project requirements
- Log, manage, and track user issues and create and execute test cases
- Document processes, understand process flow and help with process improvement initiatives pertaining to QA and testing
- Perform manual regression testing, UI testing, performance testing, load testing and security testing
- Troubleshoot bugs and other issues on a multi-platform environment
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency across products and outlets
- Develop CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) pipelines optimized to provide effective developer feedback
- Analyzing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design and quality of the software
WHAT SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Related field
- 6+ years of work experience in similar roles with product and UI/UX design development/design/testing experience
- 2+ years of having lead team of SDET professionals
- Experience in building comprehensive product testing frameworks
- Demonstrated experience with creating intuitive user interface and interactions
- Deep knowledge of industry standard test methodologies and agile ways of working
- Impeccable attention to detail and provide useful information to improve software quality
- Expertise in using one or more product design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Should have a passion for designing, development, and testing and must possess strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills
MORE TO KNOW
- Working From: Bangalore, India
- Travel: Some, <5%
- Manager of Others: Yes
- Physical Requirements: Prolonged sitting/standing and computer use
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
WHY WORK AT TRESATA?
We’re a fast-growing intelligence software company and one of the few in the world using machine learning and data to solve some of the most audacious of human challenges. We are a hungry, hard-working team of brilliant minds, innovators, and life-long learners.
We provide an entrepreneurial atmosphere that celebrates boldness of thought and tenacity of spirit, that rewards true skill, and is focused on building exceptional products for our customers.
We actively invest in our people, their ideas, and their potential. We fundamentally believe that our differences strengthen us and our mission – to Enrich Life – unifies us as a team.
Tresata is the kind of company that makes you look twice. If you give back more than you give in…if you live to crack the hardest codes…if you believe in data lies the power to enrich life…then Tresata is for you.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.