WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
A Marketing Manager (‘MM’) is responsible for building, tracking, and evaluating the success of marketing campaigns that align to our customer journey and overall marketing strategy. MMs will be responsible for managing campaign budgets, supporting vendor and channel relationships, and creating marketing programs that drive revenue growth across our target markets.
As part of our larger global Sales & Marketing team, you will work closely with sales, marketing, delivery and customer success teams to implement campaigns that drive revenue growth.
As a Tresata ‘MM’, you will:
- Develop demand generation strategy aligned to company revenue goals for digital and offline channels including: SEM/PPC, social, display/retargeting, events, webinars, and offline channels
- Build & manage a team responsible for integrated campaigns, digital media, email marketing, field marketing and events (in-person and online)
- Continually track and report on campaign and program metrics to improve the lead gen process and maximize pipeline conversion, conduct ROI analysis to determine the effectiveness of all marketing programs, and evolve efforts accordingly
- Create touchpoints and related content that strengthen Tresata’s brand position and generate qualified leads
- Formulate forecasts and assist in creating the marketing plan for customer acquisition, expansion, and brand loyalty
WHAT SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant field required, MBA is preferred
- Multiple years of experience in enterprise saas/tech industry experience in marketing roles
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation, with direct ownership of driving revenue goals
- 2+ years managing a team of direct reports
- Deep understanding of demand generation and B2B marketing
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools (Hubspot required)
- Analytical mindset & critical thinking skills that demonstrate valuable business insights
- Clear communication skills and the ability to create engaging content
MORE TO KNOW
- Working From: Charlotte, NC
- Travel: Moderate, around 30%
- Manager of Others: Yes
- Physical Requirements: Prolonged sitting/standing and computer use
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
WHY WORK AT TRESATA?
Tresata is a fast-growing developer of AI-powered software systems used for data analysis at absolute scale. Our Company has been built by a passionate, hungry, hard-working team of brilliant minds, innovators, and life-long learners. We actively invest in our people, their ideas and their potential, and fundamentally believe that our differences strengthen us. Our mission – to ENRICH LIFE – unifies us as a team & summarizes the lens through which we evaluate the use cases we go after and the companies with whom we partner.
- Who you will work with…. Those hell-bent on solving audacious problems, as well as industry leaders (including C-suite executives) both within and outside the company.
- What will you get to do…. Redefine what’s possible by building bigger, bolder, & brighter solutions with cutting edge technology – the World has problems, and we create solutions to build a better future.
- Where will your career go…. For us, career paths can be nonlinear too (think more of a jungle gym than a ladder) You can specialize or chart a path that you create. We believe in rapid career advancement for those hungry enough to step up to the challenge & bold enough to continuously embrace new opportunities.
If you give back more than you give in…if you live to crack the hardest codes…then Tresata is for you.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.