WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Tresata is seeking a product marketing manager, GTM to join its growing team.
The product marketing manager will be instrumental in executing and influencing GTM strategy by driving awareness and adoption of the Tresata platform. This individual will work with Product, Sales, and Marketing to orchestrate high-impact product launches, acquire and distribute in-depth customer and market feedback, and develop messaging and collateral for sellers.
As the product marketing manager, GTM, you will:
- Develop the high-level product positioning and messaging for Tresata’s platform features and capabilities, working closely with the product team
- Lead the product launch process, managing cross-functional implementation and post-launch measurement/retrospectives demonstrating impact
- Research the competitive landscape and use those insights to influence our go-to-market and product strategy.
- Own and execute GTM enablement on our product and competitive differentiation, creating deliverables such as platform/feature overview decks, competitive battlecards, and messaging guides.
- Work with product to influence the product strategy and roadmap, based on market demand, competitor intelligence, and customer insights.
- Speak with industry analysts, channel partners, and customers to educate and inform them on Tresata’s differentiators
WHAT SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 3-5 years of product marketing, product management or solutions marketing experience
- Strong understanding of the cloud data technology and industry trends
- A customer-centric mindset with experience uncovering customer insights, translating them into GTM recommendations
- Ability to be the voice of the customer in the room to help improve product messaging and influence product roadmap
- Efficiently working cross-functionally across product marketing, sales, marketing, and operations on driving revenue growth through sales strategies
- Proven self-starter who can proactively implement and strategize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong copywriting and messaging skills, comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
MORE TO KNOW
- Working From: Charlotte, NC
- Travel: Minimal, 10%
- Manager of Others: No
- Physical Requirements: Prolonged sitting/standing and computer use
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
WHY WORK AT TRESATA?
Tresata is a fast-growing developer of AI-powered software systems used for data analysis at absolute scale. Our Company has been built by a passionate, hungry, hard-working team of brilliant minds, innovators, and life-long learners. We actively invest in our people, their ideas and their potential, and fundamentally believe that our differences strengthen us. Our mission – to ENRICH LIFE – unifies us as a team & summarizes the lens through which we evaluate the use cases we go after and the companies with whom we partner.
- Who you will work with…. Those hell-bent on solving audacious problems, as well as industry leaders (including C-suite executives) both within and outside the company.
- What will you get to do…. Redefine what’s possible by building bigger, bolder, & brighter solutions with cutting edge technology – the World has problems, and we create solutions to build a better future.
- Where will your career go…. For us, career paths can be nonlinear too (think more of a jungle gym than a ladder) You can specialize or chart a path that you create. We believe in rapid career advancement for those hungry enough to step up to the challenge & bold enough to continuously embrace new opportunities.
If you give back more than you give in…if you live to crack the hardest codes…then Tresata is for you.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.