WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
A Project Manager (“PM”) is responsible for driving strategic initiatives for Tresata’s Delivery team, including organizing and managing Tresata software implementations to meet the defined scope, deliverables, timelines, and budgets. This hybrid role requires technical know-how, a desire to learn and understand tech, and the ability to inspire.
A Tresata PM must possess excellent organization, communication and leadership skills. Our PM’s leverage sound Agile practices to oversee teams of Data Engineers and manage cross-functional teams internally. You will be expected to ideate, create, execute, and improve project processes including release planning, testing protocols and change management. As you would expect, Tresata PM’s must possess the ability to delegate tasks effectively across multiple teams.
Success in this role requires a strong attention to detail, an ability to negotiate deadlines and deliverables, and a familiarity with deep technical, software/ machine learning concepts, and cloud first products. A willingness to travel, a demonstrated ability to clearly and tactfully communicate with internal and external stakeholders and C-Suite executives, and serving as a face for the Company is a must.
WHAT SKILLS/EXPERIENCE YOU NEED TO BRING?
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in information technology, management, engineering, computer science
- 2-3 years of software delivery, development or implementation experience
- At least 2 years direct project management experience
- Professional (PMP) certification and/ or Certified Scrum Master training, preferred
- Trained for & exhibited skills around large scale software project management
- Ability to motivate and inspire others, while fostering a culture of hard-work, efficiency, and quality results
- Willingness to work hard, across time-zones and managing global calendars
- Advanced communication skills with an ability to converse with both technical & non-technical audiences alike, including demonstrated ability to speak clearly and concisely to C-suite executives.
MORE TO KNOW
- Working From: Bangalore, India
- Travel: Yes, as required
- Manager of Others: No
- Physical Requirements: Prolonged sitting/standing and computer use
WHY WORK AT TRESATA?
Tresata is a fast-growing developer of AI-powered software systems used for data analysis at absolute scale. Our Company has been built by a passionate, hungry, hard-working team of brilliant minds, innovators, and life-long learners. We actively invest in our people, their ideas and their potential, and fundamentally believe that our differences strengthen us. Our mission – to ENRICH LIFE – unifies us as a team & summarizes the lens through which we evaluate the use cases we go after and the companies with whom we partner.
- Who you will work with…. Those hell-bent on solving audacious problems, as well as industry leaders (including C-suite executives) both within and outside the company.
- What will you get to do…. Redefine what’s possible by building bigger, bolder, & brighter solutions with cutting edge technology – the World has problems, and we create solutions to build a better future.
- Where will your career go…. For us, career paths can be nonlinear too (think more of a jungle gym than a ladder) You can specialize or chart a path that you create. We believe in rapid career advancement for those hungry enough to step up to the challenge & bold enough to continuously embrace new opportunities.
If you give back more than you give in…if you live to crack the hardest codes…then Tresata is for you.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.