WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
A Project Manager (“PM”) is responsible for driving strategic initiatives in functions across Tresata, from implementing our software for a client to managing a project for our Product Engineering team. This role requires technical know-how, a desire to learn and understand tech, and the ability to inspire.
A Tresata PM must possess excellent organization, communication, and leadership skills. Our PMs leverage sound Agile practices to manage cross-functional teams internally. You will be expected to ideate, create, execute, and improve project processes, from release planning and testing protocols to change management and expectation setting. Tresata PMs must possess the ability to delegate tasks effectively across multiple teams.
Success in this role requires a strong attention to detail, an ability to negotiate deadlines and deliverables, and a familiarity with deep technical, software, machine learning concepts, and cloud-first products. Also crucial is a demonstrated ability to work with and communicate clearly and tactfully with internal and external stakeholders, from developers to C-Suite executives.
WHAT SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE YOU NEED TO BRING?
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in information technology, management, engineering, or computer science, or a related field
- At least 3 years direct project management experience
- 2-3 years of software delivery, development, or implementation experience
- Experience managing and owning vendor relationships
- Training & demonstrated skills around large scale software project management
- Professional (PMP) certification and/or Certified Scrum Master training preferred
- Ability to motivate and inspire others, while fostering a culture of hard-work, efficiency, and quality results
- Willingness to work hard, particularly across time-zones and global calendars
- Advanced communication skills with technical & non-technical audiences alike, including demonstrated ability to speak clearly and concisely to C-suite executives
MORE TO KNOW
- Working From: Bangalore, India (Hybrid)
- Travel: As needed, < 5%
- Manager of Others: No
- Physical Requirements: Prolonged sitting/standing and computer use
WHY WORK AT TRESATA?
Tresata is a fast-growing developer of AI-powered software systems used for data analysis at absolute scale. Our Company has been built by a passionate, hungry, hard-working team of brilliant minds, innovators, and life-long learners. We actively invest in our people, their ideas and their potential, and fundamentally believe that our differences strengthen us. Our mission – to ENRICH LIFE – unifies us as a team & summarizes the lens through which we evaluate the use cases we go after and the companies with whom we partner.
- Who you will work with…. Those hell-bent on solving audacious problems, as well as industry leaders (including C-suite executives) both within and outside the company.
- What will you get to do…. Redefine what’s possible by building bigger, bolder, & brighter solutions with cutting edge technology – the World has problems, and we create solutions to build a better future.
- Where will your career go…. For us, career paths can be nonlinear too (think more of a jungle gym than a ladder) You can specialize or chart a path that you create. We believe in rapid career advancement for those hungry enough to step up to the challenge & bold enough to continuously embrace new opportunities.
If you give back more than you give in…if you live to crack the hardest codes…then Tresata is for you.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.