WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
A Tresata Staff Accountant (SA) is responsible for completing accounting and financial administrative tasks to ensure proper tracking of company expenses under the direct supervision of the Finance Manager and CFO.
As a Tresata SA, you will be primarily responsible for the bookkeeping of all accounts and certain aspects of payroll accounting. The SA I is responsible for routine month-end closing duties and processing the payment of company bills. You will also assist with managing the compilation and filing of tax documentation. The person in this role will play a key part in preparing and presenting accurate and informative quarterly financial reports for stakeholders and C-suite executives.
Success in this role requires understanding and utilizing the fundamentals of US accounting standards and maintaining the utmost confidentiality when working with company financial records. This role utilizes a variety of internal and external platforms to assist in the duties of the role including, but not limited to, Expensify, MS Excel, Sage Intacct and Google Suites.
WHAT SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, with focus on accounting, finance, business administration or a related field
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Accounting and finance knowledge with a basic understanding of the fundamentals of US accounting standards
- Comfort with working collaboratively and cross functionally
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work autonomously on projects
MORE TO KNOW
- Working From: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)
- Travel: Some, < 5%
- Manager of Others: No
- Physical Requirements: Prolonged sitting/standing and computer use
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
WHY WORK AT TRESATA?
Tresata is a fast-growing developer of AI-powered software systems used for data analysis at absolute scale. Our Company has been built by a passionate, hungry, hard-working team of brilliant minds, innovators, and life-long learners. We actively invest in our people, their ideas and their potential, and fundamentally believe that our differences strengthen us. Our mission – to ENRICH LIFE – unifies us as a team & summarizes the lens through which we evaluate the use cases we go after and the companies with whom we partner.
- Who you will work with…. Those hell-bent on solving audacious problems, as well as industry leaders (including C-suite executives) both within and outside the company.
- What will you get to do…. Redefine what’s possible by building bigger, bolder, & brighter solutions with cutting edge technology – the World has problems, and we create solutions to build a better future.
- Where will your career go…. For us, career paths can be nonlinear too (think more of a jungle gym than a ladder) You can specialize or chart a path that you create. We believe in rapid career advancement for those hungry enough to step up to the challenge & bold enough to continuously embrace new opportunities.
If you give back more than you give in…if you live to crack the hardest codes…then Tresata is for you.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.